Saturday, May 14, 2005

Walking with (mother) nature

Walking along the beach, feeling my feet get wet
Holding my mothers hand, feeling the sun in my eyes
I walk with my mother, and we walk with the nature

We grow up with joys and sorrows, walking slowly
Through all walks of life, holding onto memories
That we liked and disliked of this life

I turn around and say good bye as I move forward
Leaving the pale looking eyes, I move on
With nature to make my family
I look above the sky to see birds do the same, flocking
Along with its friends to new destiny

I ponder if I did right moving away from my parents
I think of holding their hands and constantly looking for them.
As I go deeper in my thought, another hand clinches to me,
Just then I realize it is my kid, walking along with me
Holding my hand, feeling the sun and walking along with us
I see the past, the present and the future,
While I walk along with the nature....

- Haha (Written on Friday May 13th, 05)


No comments: