Saturday, May 14, 2005

Life of a Purse

Hand reaches out here and there
looking for something everywhere..
A doctor's slip, bunch of keys, pens and yens
all lie jumbled up here & there
oh God i can't find my car keys

She smells the green paper every forthnight
returing home to feed the family
she is hung on the walls,
to get going next day on the calls

She gets seperated during security checks
with rough and tough fingers moving in and out
trying to find something goes in vain
puts me to wonder what went wrong

I move along with people everywhere
seeing happiness and sorrows of their life
never will they stop buying me
keeping the hope that i will be filled
am i'm lucky to be, purse of their life.

- Haha (Written after 9/11 incident and was observing how my wife uses and abuses her purse :)


No comments: