Friday, May 27, 2005

Moving is a pain

Moving is a pain ...
We are moving from SFO to BLR, from NY to LA, we are moving...
It is such a pain, packing and unpacking
It is such a pain to adapt to new place,
moving is such a pain....

Well I guess moving is not so painful,
earth moves, wheels move, currency moves,
everything moves, life is all about movement,
baby moves in womb too lets the mother feel the pain and pleasure

Moving is part of change, change is constant...
things that don't move, or was not anticiapting the move
when asked to move, feels the pain
so always look around for your cheese, before you yell
who moved my cheese in desperation...
moving is not really a pain, moving our feelings is a pain...

- Haha (Written on 20th May'05 - well my visa status is unknown and I might have to move to bangalore or god knows where next as long it is not painful, i will move :)

1 comment:

Harsha Sarjapur said...

Hi,

Thanks for dropping in and putting ur comment, i shld say ur the first visitor to put a comment since Bard expressions went live :) Blr is short abbreviation for Bangalore which is the silicon valley of India, where else can geeks come from :)) Well I stayed here last 6 yrs and enjoyed now my destiny is elsewhere ... read my other expressions too and comment ... (i'm reading urs too)

thanks once again
Harsha