Saturday, May 14, 2005

Different faces of Hope

Hope, like to have it so I can Cope
Hope, I don't end up in Dope
Hope, things go right else we will Elope
Hope, without it I Grope (fumble)
Hope, that's the only Hope
Hope, is needed to Lope (sprint)
Hope, is the only thing to Mope (hang around)
Hope, if that's not there then my answers are all Nope
Hope, that we will soon have a new Pope
Hope, is like having a Rope
Hope, I will use the technology Soap (Simple Object Access protocol)
Hope, all of OUR hopes are called Vope (We hope)
Hope, that's what the yo man calls it Yope (Yo Hope)
Hope when it stays as a hope it may be in Zope (Zzzz Hope)

- Haha (Written in Apr 05. If u read the first character of last word in each line then you will see it is in ascending order, last 3 was for kicks ... this was written when we lost Pope John paul)


No comments: