Friday, August 12, 2011

Stop N Go Smiles


Autumn is here, faded leaves look down
as the last rain sweeps the ground
Over the horizon, sun sets with the evening traffic
People rushing to be united with family

Rush hour, speedy vehicles drive by,
You come to stand still, to let others go by
Another intersection brings me to a stop
letting passer-by cross to their destiny

Watching the crowd, my eyes
meet with another eagerly looking eyes
there stopped my heartbeat to the passer-by's smile
It's green gotta go, but I do think abt the smile

Share a smile on your face after office hours
It cheers up travellers, bring your smile
at every stop and intersections
and let the smile travel its way

I eagerly wait at every intersections and stops
for that one good smile that keeps the hope
Waiting for a stop and go smile

No comments: